Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Most Popular Posts for the January on Ed Tech Guy


 

January has been a busy time on Ed Tech Guy. I have posted more articles that usual in a month because I have been setting aside specific time to write vs. just finding time to write. I have also been scheduling them for the future. I've also had the highest page views for articles, ever, this month and lots of comments on articles. Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting!



Here are the most read posts from January:

1. 10 Important Skills Students need for the Future

2. 10 Tech Skills Every Student Should Have

3. Google Announces new Google in Education resources

4. What I use with Physics classes instead of textbook

5. Why I Use Google's Products as an Educator

6. The How's, Why's and Value of Educational Technology

7. 5 Great course management resources for educators

8. Apple Announces iBooks2 E-Textbooks - my initial thoughts

9. HP webOS TouchPad Tablet - updated review after 6 months of use

10. My Favorite Resources for Educators and Students


The permanent pages at the top of the blog also have been getting a lot of page views also, especially the Evernote for Educators, Google for Educators, and STEM Resources pages.

I am also available to speak at your school or conference and to run professional development sessions. 

Please visit the advertisers on this site.

If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads). 







You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.



RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.



If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.



You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.


Please share this site with your colleagues.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...